- This list cancels all previous lists.
- All products are offered subject to availability.
- Any damages or shortages must be advised at the time of delivery to our driver or to our sales office within 24 hours of the delivery. We regret we are unable to process any claim made thereafter.
- Our drivers are not authorised to accept goods for return without prior approval.
- The company shall retain ownership of the goods until payment has been received in full.
- Morning deliveries available to Isle of Wight customers with no minimum order value. Minimum delivered order value of £50 applicable to Isle of Wight afternoon deliveries and all deliveries to Hampshire/Dorset/Wiltshire areas. Orders under this value will incur a delivery charge to help cover the costs of fuel and labour.
- We reserve the right to alter prices or pack sizes without notice.
- All new customers are supplied on a ‘Cash On Delivery’ basis only, until our credit clearance criteria have been positively processed.
- Credit account customers are required to settle their accounts by Direct Debit – weekly accounts on the Tuesday following Friday’s statement, and monthly accounts by the 14th of the month following delivery. We reserve the right to charge interest on any account overdue and we will rely upon the “Late Payment of Commercial Debits Interest Act and Compensation Charges” as revised from time to time.
- Any cheques, Direct Debits or other payments re-presented, bounched or returned by the bank will incur a £12 handling charge.
- Any goods returned unwanted will incur a 10% handling charge.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2% charge. There is no charge for debit card payments.
- Once accepted and agreed, chilled and frozen products cannot be returned for a credit.
- Completing an account application form does not guarantee the use of an Account. The applicant will be informed directly if the application is unsuccessful or successful.
- Should the applicant fail to pay for any reason resulting in Medina Quay Meats Ltd. taking court action, Medina Quay Meats Ltd. reserve the right to pursue any individuals/proprietors outlined in this application for the outstanding monies due if it is not possible to make a claim against the company.
- Despite our best efforts, problems do occasionally occur. If you do encounter a problem then please notify us as soon as possible and we will deal with the matter efficiently.
Should you need to collect, please phone the sales office beforehand with an approximate time of arrival. We will ensure your order is ready for you.
Orders can be placed up to 4:00pm with our telesales team or alternatively on our answer phone up to midnight for next day delivery. An added bonus for Isle of Wight customers is an afternoon delivery for any orders placed before 10:30am (Monday – Friday only).