- This list cancels all previous lists.
- All products are offered subject to availability.
- Any damages or shortages must be notified at the time of delivery to either the driver or the sales office. Regrettably we are unable to process any claims made thereafter.
- Our drivers are not authorised to accept goods for return without prior authorisation.
- The Company shall retain ownership of all goods until payment has been received in full.
- A minimum delivered order value of £100 is applicable to all orders for accounts created on or following 28th June 2021. For accounts created before this date, a minimum order value of £50 will be honoured. Orders under these values will incur a delivery charge. Please contact us for a quote for delivery to other areas.
- We reserve the right to alter pack sizes &/or pricing without prior notice. Prices shown on our online ordering site are those that were effective when the site’s information was last updated. Prices on all orders submitted via the site will be reviewed and corrected before dispatch of any goods.
- All new customers are supplied on a ‘Cash-On-Delivery’ basis until our credit clearance criteria have been positively processed.
- Customers with credit facilities are required to settle their account by Direct Debit – weekly accounts on the Tuesday of the week following delivery & monthly accounts on the 14th of the month following delivery. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts & will do so in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act & compensation charges at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate as revised from time to time. In addition, if the Customer defaults on payment the Company reserves the right to place the matter into the hands of their debt recovery agents, without prior warning in writing, & shall be entitled to full reimbursement of any fees or disbursements paid to the debt recovery agent to aid recovery of monies outstanding to the Company.
- Cancellation of Direct Debits without prior notification / agreement will result in your account status being immediately changed to ‘Cash-On-Delivery’ only.
- Any Direct Debits or other payments re-presented, bounced or otherwise rejected by the bank will incur a £12 handling charge.
- Goods correctly supplied but returned as ‘unwanted’ will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. This is simply to cover the very real costs associated with picking, checking, transporting & administering the return of the product(s).
- Any credits due will be allocated to your account to be offset against future purchases within 6 months. We regret we are unable to offer refunds.
- Personal debit cards are accepted at no additional charge & Personal credit cards up to the value of £100 only. Corporate debit cards & credit cards are accepted but are subject to a 2% fee, excluding the use of Corporate Visa debit cards for which there is no additional charge. Due to payment processing costs, any variation to this clause will be with prior authorisation in exceptional circumstances only. We do not accept payment by cheque. Fees are subject to change inline with our payment provider’s charges. You will be notified of any changes to this policy.
- Once accepted, temperature controlled goods cannot be returned for credit unless faulty, for food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Completing our account application form does not guarantee that credit facilities will be granted, however you will be notified by the accounts department if / when approval is granted or declined.
- Should the applicant fail to pay for goods &/or services provided for any reason resulting in the Company taking further action (including but not limited to court &/or debt recovery services), the Company reserves the right to pursue the individual proprietors &/or Directors named on the Account Application Form for the balance of the debt if it is not possible to make a claim against the business itself. The Customer must seek the approval from all parties named on the application to enter into this agreement on their behalf.
Should you need to collect, please phone the sales office beforehand with an approximate time of arrival. We will ensure your order is ready for you.
Orders can be placed up to 3:00pm with our telesales team or alternatively on our answer phone up to 10pm for next day delivery. Unfortunately we cannot offer timed deliveries, but we will always do our best to suit. If there are any times that are not acceptable for you, please state this in the notes on the checkout screen or by advising our Telesales team. If any orders are placed and we are not able to deliver, there will be a nominal £5 re-delivery fee.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Hospitality accounts whose spend exceeds £5,000 per annum pro rata benefit from an additional emergency top up delivery on Saturdays. We regret we cannot currently offer this service to any other accounts who do not meet this criteria.